What does cookie mean?
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best product and services.
Below is a table with the cookies our website placed on your computer.
|SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF||Various unique identifiers, except for PREF which stores your options such as preferred zoom level.||Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.|
|P_JAR||Generate random ID||Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes|
|cookieconsent_status||Pasirinkimas||Name of the cookie that keeps track of users choice|
|pll_language||User language||Saves user language|
|WordPress cookie for a logged in user.||This is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.|
Browser specific instructions to block and remove cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
- Safari iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Blackberry: Turn off cookies in the browser
- Windows Phone: Changing privacy and other browser settings