VENTILATED FACADES is becoming more and more popular, mainly because of wide-range decoration materials and high quality.
The biggest advantage of a ventilated facade lies in the construction. It consists of thermal insulation applied to the exterior wall of the building (for watts are also required wind insulation), on special profiles ”air-hung” exterior trim and a ventilation gap between it and the thermal insulation. The air gap also increases the thermal resistance of the entire wall.
There are also advantages to the ventilated facade installation process itself:
• Construction is simple, uncomplicated installation consistency, fast work. Quality can be controlled even without specific knowledge.
• Operation in winter is also possible.
• The facade fixing system is suitable for broken, uneven walls.
• Temperature changes or other causes do not damage the exterior trim as they are absorbed by the facade structure.
• System components can be modified.
• The facade is durable, non-flammable.
FRAMELS ALIUMINIUM GLASS FACADES system is not only stylish but also thermally efficient. We will also help you to choose the optimal façade system for both private and commercial buildings.
Glass facades, or glass walls, are an ideal way to give a modern look to a building project and increase attractiveness. Our FRAMELS facade systems have large modules, narrow profiles and wide-range glass surfaces that will make your building stand out.
Our professional construction engineers will advise you on design issues, provide detailed drawings and consultancy. We will take care of everything related to the delivery of your aluminum-glass products, including the shipping documents.
• Ideal for both private and commercial buildings;
• Can be integrated with other FRAMELS systems;
• Thermally insulated profiles (DIN EN 12207);
• Security class up to RC3;
• Different color profiles (RAL colors) or anodized surface decoration.